Friday, March 5

Birthday Season


It has hit my birthday season. Not my birthday, (August 27- lest you forget!) but a bunch of my girlfriends. In fact in a little over a month there are 7 gift giving birthdays for my friends. Here is one idea I am working on. Obviously they can't all get the same present, but there are a few different groups so I can look innovative when I am not so much.
This is Ikea fabric and you can see I have used different fabrics on each side of the middle two bags. They are unlined, but have plastic coating on the outside. I am really happy with the size and used webbing/belting for the handles. Easy to do and handy for the present cupboard.
I am planning a tutorial and hopefully I can get this up over the weekend- having said that am off to a hens night tonight (renewing vows not a new union) so who knows how the weekend will turn out!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment