Saturday, January 19

Shhhhh

The machine has been whirring for a special friend who is having a birthday today. I want to, but I don't think I will be able to see her today, but have her present all ready. 

 This dress is one of my favourite patterns. It is a knit with a self stripe and should hang well. It has length added in the sleeve, top and skirt as she has been blessed with height.

 This one is my first go with this pattern and I will have to give it another spin. It is a DKNY for vogue. Again it is a knit but there are only two pieces and it goes together really well. Again I added some length in the mid section. It is V1250 and is much better in person than on the pattern cover.
Now I just have to hope they fit.....oh and she likes them.
Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment